Friday, December 9, 2011

Papermoon


Original / Romaji LyricsEnglish Translation




I'M FALLING DOWN INTO MY SHADOW
Iki wo hisomete
Matteiru DEADLY NIGHT

 


 I'm falling down into my shadow
 Holding my breath
 The deadly night is waiting




DON'T SCARY majo ga egaita
Kabocha no basha mo
Sono me ni utsuseru kara

 


 Don't be scared
 of the pumpkin carriage the witch drew
 Cuz it can show in your eyes




SEE YOU IN YOUR DREAMS
YEAH BABY kowai yume da to shitemo

 


 See you in your dreams
 Yeah baby, even if it's a nightmare




FAIRY BLUE
Kimi no tame ni hoshi wo kudaki
Kazaritsuketa
BLACK PAPER MOON
Shinjite kureta nara!
WHEN YOU'RE LOST "HERE"
I AM... "FOREVER" WITH YOUR SOUL

 


 Fairy Blue
 For you I'll smash the stars
 and put them on display
 Black Paper Moon
 If you believe in me!
 When you're lost "here"
 I am... "forever" with your soul




Miagereba kagayaku tsuki no youni




If you look up, just like the shining moon...




Amai shinku no jamu wo
Otoshita kaado ni ukabiagaru moji




 A symbol rises to the top
 on the card I dropped in the sweet crimson jam




YOUR DESTINY kimi ga nozomeba
Donna sekai mo
Sono te ni tsukameru kara

 


 Your destiny - if you wish
 Any sort of world
 Can be yours




Madowasarenai de
Darenimo kowasenai

 


 Don't confuse me
 No one can break me down




FAIRY BLUE
Kimi ga kureta ikiru akashi
Kizuna to iu "eien"
Sakende kureta nara
I WILL FIND YOU MY DEAR! 
Doko ni itemo
Karamitsuku jubaku wo tokihanatte

 


 Fairy Blue
 You gave me a reason to live
 in an "eternity" of captivity
 If you shout for me
 I will find you, my dear!
 Wherever you are
 And free you from that ensnaring curse




Daremo shinjirarenakute
Hikutsu ni naru toki mo aru
Soredemo kimi no kotoba ha
Itsudemo mune ni hibiiteru

 


 No one believes in me
 There are times when I'm degraded
 Even so, your words
 will always echo in my heart




FAIRY BLUE
Kimi no tame ni hoshi wo kudaki
Kazaritsuketa "mejirushi"
Yume wo miushinatte mayotta toki
Miagete hoshii

 


 Fairy Blue
 For you I'll smash the stars
 and arrange them into a "sign"
 Whenever you lose hesitate, losing sight of your dreams
 I want you to look up




FAIRY BLUE
Kimi ga kureta ikiru akashi
Kizuna to iu "shinrai"
Kimi ha hitori janai
WHEN YOU'RE LOST "HERE"
I AM... "FOREVER" WITH YOU SOUL




 Fairy Blue
 You gave me a reason to live
 A "faith" called captivity
 You are not alone
 When you're lost "here"
 I am... "forever" with your soul
Tadoritsukeru kimi ga shinjiru nara

 


We can make it through, if you believe

Transliterated by Kikyosama
http://thesaiyajinpower.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment